Bubble Bobble was the first game I ever played in the arcades and it pretty much decided what my career was going to be. So I thought I’d try out some Taito inspired characters. There’s 100 all up :)
ALL BATMAN’S FRIENDS SHOWED UP FOR HIS DVD COVER #sadbatman
But what does this Revolution achieve?
Sometimes when you’re working on a trailer, you think ‘this’ll make amazing gifs’. And then you find out you’re right.
Shots fired, shade thrown
From Secret Avengers #5, drawn by Mike Walsh, colored by Matt Wilson, written by…me.
"Chucky Vane" (click photos to embiggen)
- I do not own a sewing machine. This was stitched entirely by hand.
- I did not have a pattern. I made this by trial and error.
- Before this project, I had never sewn anything more complicated than a button.
- I started working on this in JANUARY. It took me SIX MONTHS.
- Because of all this, he is stuffed with 100% pure profanity.
I don’t know if anyone remembers the “Child’s Play” movies, but that’s why I’m calling him “Chucky”. :P
Doctor Strange: Into Shamballa (Marvel Graphic Novel #23 - Marvel Comics - 1986)
Writers: J.M. DeMatteis (Plot/Script) & Dan Green (Plot)
Illustrator: Dan Green
Doctor Strange by Craig Hamilton
Not sure how my girlfriend would react to having this tattooed on my back. Because that’s what I’d want to do.
Saving the princess one post at a time.
Tumblelogs I Follow